Service Updates: COVID-19
April 5, 2022
CMHA Thames Valley Addiction and Mental Health Services is now within Stage 4 of our Gradual Restoring of Service Plan.
We recommend that all individuals accessing services reach out to their specific program/service directly to confirm which components have been successfully restored at this stage. In general, the following changes will occur to our programs and services:
- Restoring of face to face client services, however with many safety controls remaining in place including mandatory masks for both clients and staff.
- Increase to the number of clients allowed within CMHA TVAMHS sites/buildings.
- Increase on-site and inside group activities with increased number of clients within groups on-site and within community spaces.
- Restoring of community wellness supports within the communities, libraries, hospitals etc.
- Decrease of virtual service delivery unless where it remains practical.
- Restoring additional client supports within our programs, social support, services i.e. showers, laundry and social activities, OT services etc.
If you have any questions about a specific service or program, please contact your designated CMHA TVAMHS staff member.