Seniors Outreach and Recovery (SOAR) is a specialized service that assists community members aged
65+ with mental health concerns. Treatment plans are based on the goals of our clients.
Goals & Objectives
- Mental health support around individual growth and recovery
- Assistance with life skills
- Advice and assistance with mental and physical health
- Mobile service in the Oxford County community
- Help with accessing resources and linking with other community agencies
- Support for families and loved ones
Is This Program For Me?
Seniors Outreach and Recovery (SOAR) is a specialized service that assists community members aged 65+ with mental health concerns.
How Do I Get An Appointment?
Referrals are accepted through Walk in Counselling, Self referrals, Community Partners. Our referral form can be found on the web site or an individual can call CMHA directly.
522 Peel St.
Woodstock, ON N4S 1K3
41 Broadway ST
Tillsonburg, ON N4G 3Y9
Ingersoll Nurse-Practitioner-Led Clinic
19 King St. East
Ingersoll, ON N5C 1G3