The RAAM (Rapid Access Addiction Medicine) Clinic offers community-based, low-barrier services for clients seeking support/treatment for substance use disorders.
The RAAM Clinic focuses on addiction medicine and offers both medication and psychosocial interventions to meet client goals
What We Offer
– Safe, comfortable, accessible meeting space
– Provide a urine sample for drug screening at each clinic visit
– Appointments with medical staff, nurses and addiction counsellors
– Detailed history, explore substance use concerns and recovery
– Regularly scheduled clinic visits based on clinical progress
How Can I Access the RAAM Clinic?
- You can self refer or drop-in (during clinic hours)
- You can call 519-673-3242 ext. 1281 to book an appointment
- Health care professionals (e.g. family doctor, nurse practitioner, counsellor, or hospital)
- Referrals can be faxed to 519-673-1022
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Who Can Make A Referral?
Self referral or health care professional who has assessed the need for support (family doctor, nurse practitioner, counsellor, or hospital)
What to bring
- OHIP card
- List of medications, including prescribed and non-prescribed medications
*We do not provide primary care or emergency medical services at the RAAM clinic
Community Education Information
RAAM Clinic supports opportunities for professional development.
Please call 519-673-3242 Ext. 1281 if you are interested in observing or learning more about addiction
200 Queens Ave | 2nd Floor