Dual Diagnosis Support Services
This service provides community support for persons with a serious and persistent mental illness as well
as an intellectual disability. The program is goal-oriented, client directed service, designed to assist
individuals experiencing persistent mental health difficulties to reach a state of wellness and stability. In
collaboration with a case manager, individuals develop their personal recovery plan and identified goals.
Interventions are focused on stabilizing symptoms of mental illness and promoting growth and resilience on a client’s recovery journey.
What We Offer
- Assessment, Out Reach, Mental health support around individual growth and recovery
- Assistance with life skills
- Advice and assistance with mental and physical health
- Mobile service in the Oxford County community
- Help with accessing resources and linking with other community agencies
- Support for families and primary care givers.
How Do I Get An Appointment?
Referrals are accepted from the Walk-in Counselling program, Crisis and Outreach Program, in-patient treatment programs, family doctors, and community agencies. Self-referrals are also welcome.
Who Can Make A Referral?
Referrals are accepted from the Walk-in Counselling program, Crisis and Outreach Program, in-patient treatment programs, family doctors, and community agencies. Self-referrals are also welcome.c
522 Peel Street
Woodstock, ON N4S 1K3
41 Broadway St
Tillsonburg, ON N4G 3Y9
Ingersoll Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic:
19 King Street East
Ingersoll, ON, N5C 1G3