Reach Out is a confidential 24/7 information, support and crisis service for people living with mental health or addictions concerns in Elgin, Oxford, Middlesex and London.
There are many reasons for reaching out. Yours may include:
- Crisis intervention including access to a mobile crisis team
- Emotional trauma, distress or relapse
- Thoughts of suicide or harming yourself or others
- Access to community supports and addictions treatment
- Substance use, gaming, technology/internet disorder and problem gambling
- General information about mental health and addictions
Call Reach Out at 519-433-2023 or 1-866-933-2023, or web chat at http://reachout247.ca/ with an information and referral specialist who can provide information, resources and crisis support.
The Support Line provides confidential listening and support to individuals 16+ any time of day or night. Whether you are anxious, depressed, lonely, overwhelmed or just need to talk something through with someone, you will find a supportive and caring person at our end of the line.
This program is designed to match an older adult across London, Strathroy, Middlesex and Elgin County with a volunteer who will provide weekly check-ins, supportive listening and assist with access to community and social supports.